Reach recreational vehicle owners with an accurate RV enthusiast mailing list. Our RV owner mailing list is a great way to reach active campers and travelers. These are people who love the outdoors and enjoy the camping lifestyle.
They also have discretionary income to spend on their leisure lifestyle. An RV is a large investment!
These people may be retired and enjoy the RV lifestyle year-round. Or they may still be actively employed and use their RV on weekends or on vacation.
Our deliverability guarantee:
We guarantee a 95% postal mail deliverability rate for your RV mailing list when using first class postage. We also guarantee complete 100% CASS address standardization and 100% ZIP+4 addresses. Compare that to any other mailing list provider!
Our recreational vehicle (RV) enthusiast mailing list comes with National Change of Address (NCOA) 18-month postal address updates. We also confirm 48-month permanent Changes of Address. Our mailing lists offer Delivery Point Validation (DPV) on address records.
RV owners tend to either own a “class A” RV, built on a bus chassis (these are the largest RVs), a “class B” RV sometimes called a camper van and ideal for two people, or a “class C” RV, which is built from a van chassis or built on a cutaway truck chassis with a separate cab. For example, Class C recreational vehicles can be built on a Ford F-550 chassis.
Need a mailing list of people who love to travel in their RV? You’re in the right place! Our enthusiast database includes RVers from self-reported information from avid RV owners who use their vehicle for travel and recreation at least three times per year. We also include data sourced from point-of-purchase outlets from RV dealerships.
Our RV owner mailing list selects give you options:
- 3 Month Hotline: additional $10.00/M
- Phone number (home or cell when available)
- City, state, county, ZIP, ZIP+4
- Delivery Point Bar Code
- Carrier Route
- Dwelling type
- Year the home was built
- Estimated home value
- Estimated household income
- Estimated net worth
- Home is owned or rented
- Mail order buyer
- Presence of children in the home
- Insurance purchaser
- Educational level
Our RV mailing list data is complete:
- 4 million US consumers who own recreational vehicles (RVs) and love the RV lifestyle
- Select by RV year
- Select by Class A (bus chassis), Class B (camper vans) or Class C (van or built on cutaway chassis, with a separate cab)
Age ranges in the entire consumer masterfile (not just RV owners):
- 17-24 year olds: 5.2 million
- 25-34 year olds: 13.1 million
- 35-44 year olds: 19.8 million
- 45-54 year olds: 20.7 million
- 55-64 year olds: 16.8 million
- 65 plus: 16.5 million
Income ranges in the entire consumer masterfile (not just RV owners):
- Under $40,000: 3.3 million
- $40,000 to $59,999: 17.4 million
- $60,000 to $99,999: 16 million
- $100,000 to $199,999: 11 million
- $200,000 to $499,999: 3.3 million
- $500,000 and up: 1 million
Popular uses for RV enthusiast mailing lists
This RV owner mailing list is good for promoting new RV dealerships, used RV dealers, campgrounds that accept Class A, B or C recreational vehicles, selling camping supplies and products, reaching active travelers, people who are travel enthusiasts but don’t want to use public transportation or airlines, and much more.
To get your imagination going, here are some examples of people this RV list can reach: affluent RV owners, retired people who travel in RVs, mailing list for RVers, best mailing list to reach RV buyers, campground mailing list, RV mailing list, and more!