Reach home DIY enthusiasts with an accurate DIYer mailing list. Our home remodeling/home workshop/home DIY enthusiast mailing list is a great way to reach people who love to work on their homes, upgrade their homes and do their own repair work.
We guarantee a 95% postal mail deliverability rate for your home repair enthusiast mailing list when using first class postage. We also guarantee complete 100% CASS address standardization and 100%. Compare that to any other mailing list provider!
Our DIY enthusiast mailing list comes with National Change of Address (NCOA) 18-month postal address updates. We also confirm 48-month permanent Changes of Address. Our mailing lists offer Delivery Point Validation (DPV) on address records.
Need a mailing list of people who love to do to their own hands-on work? You’re in the right place! Our enthusiast database includes home repair fans from self-reported information from people who actively work on their homes or use tools. These are people who are remodeling their home by installing kitchen cabinets, fixing plumbing, adding on rooms, adding patios or other home improvements and looking for restoration hardware. Mailing list data includes people who invest heavily in their projects including tools. These DIY enthusiasts love woodworking, too, and have a home workshop to pursue their passion.
Our DIY home repair mailing list selects give you options:
- 3 Month Hotline: additional $10.00/M
- Phone number (home or cell when available)
- City, state, county, ZIP, ZIP+4
- Delivery Point Bar Code
- Carrier Route
- Dwelling type
- Year the home was built
- Estimated home value
- Household income (estimated)
- Estimated net worth
- Home is owned or rented
- Mail order buyer
- Presence of children in the home
- Insurance purchaser
- Educational level
Our DIY home repair mailing list data is complete:
- 4.2 million US consumers who are doing remodeling, in the market for home remodeling, do their own DIY home repair and maintenance or have a woodworking shop in their home
Age ranges in the entire consumer masterfile (not just home DIY):
- 17-24 year olds: 5.2 million
- 25-34 year olds: 13.1 million
- 35-44 year olds: 19.8 million
- 45-54 year olds: 20.7 million
- 55-64 year olds: 16.8 million
- 65 plus: 16.5 million
Income ranges in the entire consumer masterfile (not just home DIY):
- Under $40,000: 3.3 million
- $40,000 to $59,999: 17.4 million
- $60,000 to $99,999: 16 million
- $100,000 to $199,999: 11 million
- $200,000 to $499,999: 3.3 million
- $500,000 and up: 1 million
Popular uses for DIY repair enthusiast mailing lists
This DIY home repair and maintenance mailing list is good for promoting repair tools, electric tools, woodworking tools and supplies, home remodeling services, home remodeling ideas, home or woodworking magazine subscriptions, people looking for restoration hardware, mailing list data based on tool buying history and more.
To get your imagination going, here are some examples of people this home DIY list can reach: restoration hardware mailing list, woodworking tool company mailing list, hardware store mailing list, woodworkers mailing list, and more!