Reach boat owners and yacht owners with an accurate boat owner mailing list. Boat owner mailing lists are great ways to reach active people who love the marine lifestyle and enjoy spending time on the water. We can reach freshwater and salt water boat owners. We can also reach other types of marine watercraft owners including owners of jet skis and smaller boats.
Boat owners have a lot of discretionary income to spend. They’re passionate about their boats and yachts, and spend money to maintain their boats as well as spending money on other leisure pursuits. These are affluent consumers.
Our postal deliverability guarantee:
We guarantee a 95% postal mail deliverability rate for your boat owner mailing list when you use first class postage. We also guarantee complete 100% CASS address standardization and 100% ZIP+4. Compare that to any other mailing list provider selling marine mailing lists! Our consumer data isn’t based on models, our data is based on opt-ins, actual transactions and responses.
Our boat owner mailing lists come with National Change of Address (NCOA) 18-month postal address updates. We also confirm 48-month permanent Changes of Address (COA). Our marine enthusiast mailing lists offer Delivery Point Validation (DPV) on address records.
Need a mailing list of people who love boats and watercraft? You’re in the right place! Our enthusiast database includes boat owners from self-reported information, boat magazine subscriber information, marinas and yacht clubs, consumer surveys, lifestyle data, other sources of consumer data and much more.
Our boat-specific list selects include these:
- Boat manufacturer/builder
- Year built (over 5 million postal records by boat year built)
- Boat usage: personal, business or luxury
- Hull shape: catamaran, trimaran, monohull, twin hull
- Hull material: aluminum, steel, wood, fiberglass/plastic
- Number of boats owned
- Boat propulsion: outboard, inboard, inboard/outboard, or sailboat
- Boat fuel type: gas or diesel
- Type of boat: open boat, cabin cruiser, houseboat, personal watercraft, sailboat, canoe or kayak, or pontoon boat
- Boat length (4.7 million postal records by boat length)
Our boat owner mailing list selects give you options:
- 3 month hotline: additional $10.00/M
- Phone number (home or cell when available)
- City, state, county, ZIP, ZIP+4
- Delivery Point Bar Code
- Carrier Route
- Gender of owner
- Dwelling type
- Year the home was built
- Estimated home value
- Estimated household income
- Estimated net worth
- Home is owned or rented
- Mail order buyer
- Political and charity donors
- Presence of children in the household
- Insurance purchaser
- Occupation or retired
- Educational level
Our boat mailing data is complete:
- 5.2 million US consumers who own a boat, yacht or other type of watercraft
Age ranges in the entire consumer masterfile:
- 17-24 year olds: 5.2 million
- 25-34 year olds: 13.1 million
- 35-44 year olds: 19.8 million
- 45-54 year olds: 20.7 million
- 55-64 year olds: 16.8 million
- 65 plus: 16.5 million
Income ranges in the entire consumer masterfile:
- Under $40,000: 3.3 million
- $40,000 to $59,999: 17.4 million
- $60,000 to $99,999: 16 million
- $100,000 to $199,999: 11 million
- $200,000 to $499,999: 3.3 million
- $500,000 and up: 1 million
Popular uses for marine enthusiast mailing lists
These lists work for promoting boat and marine supplies, marine sales, boat storage, boat maintenance, marina memberships and companies offering boat maintenance services. These lists are also good for selling boat and yacht magazine subscriptions including national or regional boat magazines, insurance offers, travel offers, club offers, packaged vacations, condominium memberships, attending boating events including consumer boat shows, and membership drives for marinas and private communities with water and dock access.
Product offers can include GPS systems, navigational systems, fishing tackle and equipment, depth finders, first aid kits, life vests and other life-saving equipment and signal kits. And of course, many boat owners tow their boats with a truck so if you need to reach consumers by vehicle ownership, look at our automotive mailing list.
To get your imagination going, here are some examples of consumers these boat owner lists can reach. Boat owners in Florida mailing list, California yacht list, mailing list for boat owners in Arizona, best mailing list to reach marina members, boat supplies discount mailing list, boat digest list, and more! These watercraft and yacht owners, with a high discretionary income, are also good prospects for a golf mailing list.