Reach golfers with accurate golf enthusiast mailing lists. Golfer mailing lists are great ways to reach active golfers who love the game.
We guarantee a 95% postal mail deliverability rate for your golfer mailing list when using first class postage. We also guarantee complete 100% CASS address standardization and 100%. Compare that to any other mailing list provider!
Our golfing enthusiast mailing lists come with National Change of Address (NCOA)18-month postal address updates. We also confirm 48-month permanent Changes of Address. Our golf enthusiast mailing lists offer Delivery Point Validation (DPV) on address records.
Need a mailing list of people who love the game of golf? You’re in the right place! Our enthusiast database includes golfers from self-reported information, magazine subscriber information, golf and country clubs, consumer surveys, lifestyle data, other sources of consumer data and much more.
Our golfer mailing list selects give you options:
- 3 Month Hotline: additional $10.00/M
- Phone number (home or cell when available)
- City, state, county, ZIP, ZIP+4
- Delivery Point Bar Code
- Carrier Route
- Dwelling type
- Year the home was built
- Estimated home value
- Estimated household income
- Estimated net worth
- Home is owned or rented
- Mail order buyer
- Presence of children in the home
- Insurance purchaser
- Educational level
Our golfer mailing list data is complete:
- 3 million US consumers who love golf
Age ranges in the entire consumer masterfile:
- 17-24 year olds: 5.2 million
- 25-34 year olds: 13.1 million
- 35-44 year olds: 19.8 million
- 45-54 year olds: 20.7 million
- 55-64 year olds: 16.8 million
- 65 plus: 16.5 million
Income ranges in the entire consumer masterfile:
- Under $40,000: 3.3 million
- $40,000 to $59,999: 17.4 million
- $60,000 to $99,999: 16 million
- $100,000 to $199,999: 11 million
- $200,000 to $499,999: 3.3 million
- $500,000 and up: 1 million
Popular uses for golf enthusiast mailing lists
These lists are good for promoting golf gear, golfing apparel including warm weather or cold weather apparel, golf footwear including spikeless or spiked golf shoes, travel packages including golf courses and golf travel packages, in-market for buying golf products, golf magazine subscriptions including national or regional magazines, attending golfing consumer trade shows or promoting regional or local golf retail outlets, membership drives for golf and country clubs, and much more.
To get your imagination going, here are some examples on people these golf lists can reach: affluent golfers in south Florida mailing list, mailing list for golfers in Delaware, best mailing list to expand golf course participants, golf discount mailing list, golf digest mailing list, and more!