Reach automobile and truck owners with an accurate automobile mailing list or truck direct mail. This is a great list to reach automobile and truck owners in their home. Our car and truck mailing list lets you reach owners by automobile make, automobile model or the VIN year of the vehicle.
We make it easy for you. You can buy a mailing list by zip code or by state, just let us know what you need.
We provide National Change of Address (NCOA) 18-month postal address updates at no additional cost. We also confirm 48-month permanent Changes of Address (COA). Our automotive mailing list offers Delivery Point Validation (DPV) on address records.
We’re an automobile mailing list provider with a deliverability guarantee:
Your automobile list comes with a guarantee: A 95% postal mail deliverability rate for your mailing list when using first class postage. We also guarantee complete 100% CASS address standardization and 100% ZIP+4 records. We have full Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) regulatory compliance. Compare that to any other automotive mailing list provider!
Reach car or truck owners, or DIY enthusiasts!
The enthusiasts in our Do-It-Yourself (DIY) automotive and truck repair enthusiasts database have made online or brick & mortar purchases of auto repair products and have opted in to receive information on auto repair and maintenance. We compile our automotive DIY enthusiast database from auto parts purchase history in chain stores, automobile insurance information, automotive service records, automobile lien-holder information, consumer surveys, other sources of consumer data and much more.
All our car and truck mailing lists have these options:
- Make, model and VIN year of the automobile or truck
- Fuel: gasoline, hybrid, diesel, electric
- Automotive class: chassis, convertible, coupe, full-size, hatchback, minivan, pickup truck, sedan, SUV
- Purchased a new or used vehicle
- Match to an existing list of VINs
- VIN code of the vehicle is available as an additional select
- Number of vehicles in the household
- Domestic or import vehicle
- Inferred credit score
A note on automotive model year availability
Our automotive mailing list is based on actual, reported data. The benefit to you is more accurate data. The downside of more accurate data is more of a lag time on new vehicle purchases. To be up front, we are not the best source for a mailing list of people who recently purchased a new or used vehicle. But, that type of list data is not usually available and if you can find it, it is not usually very accurate.
Our list data is excellent for people who have owned a vehicle for one to two years at a minimum. Our strongest model years range from the 1990s, up through model years that are one or two years old. (Keep in mind model years are usually introduced six to nine months before the calendar year.)
Learn more along with other tips and suggestions on our blog post on how to buy a mailing list.
These automobile makes are available:
…other makes also available, please ask
Our automobile mailing list selects give you options:
- Truck vs. automobile owner
- Number of vehicles in the household
- 3 Month Hotline: additional $10.00/M
- Phone number (home or cell when available)
- City, state, county, ZIP, ZIP+4
- Delivery Point Bar Code
- Carrier Route
- Dwelling type
- Year the home was built
- Estimated home value
- Household income (estimated)
- Estimated net worth
- Home is owned or rented
- Mail order buyer
- Presence of children in the home
- Educational level
Our automobile mail marketing data is complete:
- Known do-it-yourself (DIY) behavior based on automotive parts purchases: 20.9 million consumers
- Automotive enthusiasts based on magazine subscriptions: 18.3 million consumers
- Vehicle maintenance based on visits to independent repair facilities: 66.9 million consumers
Age ranges in the entire masterfile (not just automotive):
- 17-24 year olds: 5.2 million
- 25-34 year olds: 13.1 million
- 35-44 year olds: 19.8 million
- 45-54 year olds: 20.7 million
- 55-64 year olds: 16.8 million
- 65 plus: 16.5 million
Income ranges in the entire masterfile (not just automotive):
- Under $40,000: 3.3 million
- $40,000 to $59,999: 17.4 million
- $60,000 to $99,999: 16 million
- $100,000 to $199,999: 11 million
- $200,000 to $499,999: 3.3 million
- $500,000 and up: 1 million
Popular usage for automobile mailing lists
These lists are good for promoting automotive or truck parts and accessories, automotive lifestyle products including apparel, magazine subscriptions including car or truck magazines, automotive insurance, automotive financing, attending automotive or truck consumer shows or motorsports events, promoting regional or local automotive retail outlets. These lists are also good for locating owners of specific makes or models in a radius around a service repair shop, or in a service area of an automotive dealership.